EZShield Launches Mobile Defense Suite™
EZShield Launches Mobile Defense Suite™
Innovation in Digital Identity Theft Protection and Cybersecurity Protects Individuals and Enterprises with Next-generation Mobile Threat Defense
November 14, 2018
EZShield, a portfolio company of The Wicks Group (“Wicks”) and the leader in digital identity protection and resolution, today announced a breakthrough in protecting Personally Identifiable Information (PII) and Mobile Threat Defense through the Mobile Defense Suite.
“Mobile devices positively influence and impact our personal and business lives, but they are also a gateway to identity theft and corporate data breaches,” said Rich Scott, Chief Commercial Officer at EZShield + IdentityForce. “Today, we are redefining how we all think about identity protection. And, how Information Technology (IT) and Information Security (InfoSec) stakeholders can further pave the way to drive and defend mobile-first cultures.”
As the market’s first pure-play identity theft protection company to pair its solution with mobile cybersecurity, EZShield is also extending the value of ID theft protection to IT and InfoSec teams. This is achieved through Mobile Defense Suite’s ability to provide comprehensive visibility into mobile devices accessing the network, alerting both the individuals and the enterprise of threats that may warrant further action. The Mobile Defense Suite arms all audiences with the power to thwart digital and cyber threats by delivering 100 percent peace-of-mind for individuals and empowering organizations to protect against a potential security incident or data breach.
“By embracing a new, powerful combination of identity theft protection with mobile security – where previously protecting mobile devices was only seen through the lenses of vulnerability management, anomaly detection, and intrusion prevention – EZShield is delivering on its promise to safeguard the entire individual identity digital footprint,” Scott added.
EZShield’s Mobile Defense Suite uniquely focuses on four key components to mitigate threats both for the individual digital footprint and the enterprise through:
- An Award-Winning Mobile App | Providing anywhere, anytime access to all the monitoring and reporting behind protecting an individual’s personal information and identity.
- Mobile Attack Control™ | A newly built solution from EZShield, which signals through comprehensive device scanning if an individual’s mobile device has been compromised. These threats may include spyware, alerting around unsecured Wi-Fi connections (another way to distribute malware) and even fake networks (i.e., network spoofing).
- Mobile Attack View™ | An enterprise dashboard for IT and InfoSec teams provides a single-source view of mobile threats to your customer or employee population accessing your network that may need action in order to lock down specific devices and identify a potential security risk or incident.
- Mobile Attack Recovery™ | Provides consumers and individual users with steps for remediation and white-glove restoration if an incident does lead to an identity theft event. More information about EZShield’s resolution services can be found here.
Pricing & Availability
- Mobile Attack Control and Mobile Attack Recovery will be available to individuals by December 15th, 2018
- Mobile Attack View will be available to enterprises in January 2019
Pricing for Mobile Attack View and Mobile Attack Control will be disclosed upon general availability.
IdentityForce, the #1 rated identity theft protection provider for businesses and consumers, was acquired by EZShield in August 2018. The Mobile Defense Suite for IdentityForce will be available in early 2019.
Learn more about Mobile Defense Suite:
If you are an existing EZShield partner and would like to learn more about Mobile Defense Suite, email us at email@example.com or call 877-339-0027.
About TransUnion (NYSE: TRU)
TransUnion is a global information and insights company that makes trust possible in the modern economy. We do this by providing an actionable picture of each person so they can be reliably represented in the marketplace. As a result, businesses and consumers can transact with confidence and achieve great things. We call this Information for Good®.
A leading presence in more than 30 countries across five continents, TransUnion provides solutions that help create economic opportunity, great experiences, and personal empowerment for hundreds of millions of people. https://www.transunion.com
Sontiq, a TransUnion company, is an intelligent identity security company arming businesses and consumers with a full range of award-winning identity and cyber monitoring solutions, as well as best-in-class restoration and response offerings. Sontiq products empower millions of customers and organizations to be less vulnerable to the financial and emotional consequences of identity theft and cybercrimes. Sontiq has an outstanding track record for delivering high-touch support and fraud remediation services, demonstrated through its 99% customer satisfaction ratings. https://www.sontiq.com