EZShield Launches Mobile Defense Suite™
EZShield Launches Mobile Defense Suite™
Innovation in Digital Identity Theft Protection and Cybersecurity Protects Individuals and Enterprises with Next-generation Mobile Threat Defense
November 14, 2018
EZShield, a portfolio company of The Wicks Group (“Wicks”) and the leader in digital identity protection and resolution, today announced a breakthrough in protecting Personally Identifiable Information (PII) and Mobile Threat Defense through the Mobile Defense Suite.
“Mobile devices positively influence and impact our personal and business lives, but they are also a gateway to identity theft and corporate data breaches,” said Rich Scott, Chief Commercial Officer at EZShield + IdentityForce. “Today, we are redefining how we all think about identity protection. And, how Information Technology (IT) and Information Security (InfoSec) stakeholders can further pave the way to drive and defend mobile-first cultures.”
As the market’s first pure-play identity theft protection company to pair its solution with mobile cybersecurity, EZShield is also extending the value of ID theft protection to IT and InfoSec teams. This is achieved through Mobile Defense Suite’s ability to provide comprehensive visibility into mobile devices accessing the network, alerting both the individuals and the enterprise of threats that may warrant further action. The Mobile Defense Suite arms all audiences with the power to thwart digital and cyber threats by delivering 100 percent peace-of-mind for individuals and empowering organizations to protect against a potential security incident or data breach.
“By embracing a new, powerful combination of identity theft protection with mobile security – where previously protecting mobile devices was only seen through the lenses of vulnerability management, anomaly detection, and intrusion prevention – EZShield is delivering on its promise to safeguard the entire individual identity digital footprint,” Scott added.
EZShield’s Mobile Defense Suite uniquely focuses on four key components to mitigate threats both for the individual digital footprint and the enterprise through:
- An Award-Winning Mobile App | Providing anywhere, anytime access to all the monitoring and reporting behind protecting an individual’s personal information and identity.
- Mobile Attack Control™ | A newly built solution from EZShield, which signals through comprehensive device scanning if an individual’s mobile device has been compromised. These threats may include rogue applications, spyware, and alerting around unsecured Wi-Fi connections (another way to distribute malware) and even fake networks (i.e., network spoofing).
- Mobile Attack View™ | An enterprise dashboard for IT and InfoSec teams provides a single-source view of mobile threats to your customer or employee population accessing your network that may need action in order to lock down specific devices and identify a potential security risk or incident.
- Mobile Attack Recovery™ | Provides consumers and individual users with steps for remediation and white-glove restoration if an incident does lead to an identity theft event. More information about EZShield’s resolution services can be found here.
Pricing & Availability
- Mobile Attack Control and Mobile Attack Recovery will be available to individuals by December 15th, 2018
- Mobile Attack View will be available to enterprises in January 2019
Pricing for Mobile Attack View and Mobile Attack Control will be disclosed upon general availability.
IdentityForce, the #1 rated identity theft protection provider for businesses and consumers, was acquired by EZShield in August 2018. The Mobile Defense Suite for IdentityForce will be available in early 2019.
Learn more about Mobile Defense Suite:
If you are an existing EZShield partner and would like to learn more about Mobile Defense Suite, email us at email@example.com or call 877-339-0027.
EZShield helps trusted partners protect their most valuable asset – their customer relationships — through secure, digital identity protection and resolution services that enhance the value of existing products. The company is consistently recognized by Javelin as a leader in Identity Protection. Owned by the Wicks Group of Companies, L.L.C., EZShield supports thousands of financial institutions through its award-winningsolutions, delivered on a secure, flexible platform that is backed by best-in-class customer support. Follow EZShield on Twitter, become a fan on Facebook, engage with us on LinkedIn, and join us on Google+. Learn more at www.ezshield.com.
About The Wicks Group
The Wicks Group is a private investment firm based in New York City that invests in lower middle market information businesses that create and deliver niche content and services to the business, consumer and education markets. Since its founding in 1989, Wicks has invested over $1 billion of capital in more than 30 platform companies and approximately 100 add-on acquisitions. The firm has applied a consistent investment strategy since its founding, partnering with high-quality, experienced management teams to build businesses organically and through acquisitions. Learn more at www.wicksgroup.com.