Employee Benefits That Reduce Business Vulnerability
Personal and Organizational Security Risks are Now Inseparable
Cyber risks grow daily with every hacking incident, data breach, and online scam and most people don’t realize how vulnerable they are. According to data from the Federal Trade Commission, reports of identity theft and fraud spiked to an all-time high in 2020.
Despite so much evidence the contrary, many people believe they won’t be the victim of cybercrime. Still far too many people today don’t take adequate steps to protect themselves. And, the cyber risk follows them everywhere.
Employees Unknowingly Carry Cyber Risks Into the Workplace
Employees bring their individual risk into the workplace. Things like breached credentials and sophisticated phishing scams are used to make employees unknowing accomplices in targeted business attacks that give cybercriminals access to deeper pools of resources.
It’s nearly impossible for employers to remain on top of their organizational security and the individual risks introduced by each employee. That’s why many wise employers offer Sontiq’s identity security solutions as part of their employee benefits package. Knowing their employees will be protected with advanced identity protection that is constantly evolving along with the threat landscape provides both employees, and the employer, greater peace of mind.
State-of-the-Art Identity Protection for Premium Employee Benefits
Sontiq’s Intelligent Identity Security (IIS) cloud-based platform, newly launched in 2021, serves as the foundation of our identity theft and cyber threat solutions. It is constantly enhanced and iterated in response to the current environment, so our employer partners can confidently offer the best identity protection on the market as part of a premium benefits package.
Features of the Sontiq IIS platform include:
- A user-centric dashboard that quickly identifies critical identity threat alerts so immediate action can be taken.
- State-of-the-art Dark Web and continuous credit monitoring, coupled with Artificial Intelligence algorithms that identify a user’s unique data breach risks.
- Total identity control through an array of credit, privacy and fraud protection tools.
- One-click access to dedicated Resolution Specialists who provide Sontiq’s best-in-class, white-glove resolution services.
- Increased privacy and security capabilities through mandatory two-factor authentication (2FA), multi-layered encryption of monitored personal and financial information, and a password manager with secure storage.
Individual security and organizational security are inextricably linked, so it’s in everyone’s interest to combat modern cyber risks with robust protections. Employers can trust Sontiq’s cutting-edge IIS platform to offer continuously evolving solutions that are as dynamic as the problem.
Learn more about ID theft and cyber threat protection as a progressive employee benefit.