EZShield Gets Serious About Business Identity Theft & Cyber Threats for SMBs & Their Employees
Business identity theft schemes and cyber crimes are targeting Small and Medium-Sized Businesses (SMBs) every day. In fact, the growing crimes against SMBs go well beyond creating fake W-2 forms with Employer Identification Numbers (EINs) to file a fraudulent tax return. Today’s cybercriminals can easily mask their attacks and commit any number of malicious acts from hacking into IT systems to compromising email accounts and network connections, and even spoofing Wi-Fi access points and redirecting traffic.
These same bad actors are also ready to engage in activity that will compromise intellectual property, download employee records, or even take on the discernible route of stealing financial funds with unauthorized access to, or, even opening up, financial accounts. Essentially, all of the threats large organizations must deal with – including the resources, technology and skills these fraudsters tout – SMBs must also face. But, without the specialized tiger teams that big companies often put together. And, all on a shoestring budget.
We know that only 14 percent of SMBs consider themselves prepared to handle cyberattacks, while in general, business identity theft continues to rise, especially during tax season. According to the IRS, “the number of businesses reporting they are victims of tax-related identity theft increased by 10 percent for 2018, with 2,450 reports compared to 2,233 reports in 2017.” Here’s where EZShield steps in.
I am proud to be part of a team that has built a comprehensive set of robust capabilities, with an affordably priced Small Business Suite, that safeguards SMBs from the devasting impact of a potential cyber threat or data breach, while also defending their employees against identity theft.
Announced today, April 10th, 2019, EZShield’s Small Business Suite is built with essential identity theft protection and mobile cybersecurity services, enabling companies to focus more time and attention on building capital, expanding their customer base, and creating customers for life.
Exclusive to its Small Business Suite is a Cyber Risk Profile, powered by WhiteHawk, the first global online cybersecurity exchange enabling SMBs to take smart action against cybercrime and fraud. WhiteHawk’s Cyber Risk Profile empowers SMBs to pinpoint and understand risks, develop a customized cybersecurity action plan, while then identifying the tools required to safeguard the business.
Here are the additional capabilities we’ve included for SMBs:
- Business Credit Monitoring, Score, & Report | Business Credit Score, Business Credit Report, and Business Credit Monitoring so that SMBs can confidently manage their business credit.
- Business Dark Web Monitoring | A must-have for businesses of any size, providing alerts if Personally Identifiable Information (PII) or sensitive business data is on the Dark Web, the unindexed, and often illegal, area of the Internet. For example, Employer Identification Number (EIN), domain, Creditsafe Safe Number, D-U-N-S Number, and corporate credit card number, are continuously monitored. Letting this information fall into the wrong hands can be catastrophic in terms of critical data loss, disruption to operations, financial losses stemming from restoring systems and files, and, of course, damage to the company’s reputation.
- Fully-Managed Business Restoration | Exclusive service includes proactive capabilities and a white-glove response program, featuring access to dedicated resolution experts, to keep a company’s business identity safe.
Additionally, EZShield’s Small Business Suite includes access to an innovative set of mobile cybersecurity capabilities through our Mobile Defense Suite:
- Mobile Attack Control | Includes access to performs comprehensive mobile device scanning and alerts employees if their device has been compromised. It looks for a wide array of threats including rogue apps, spyware, unsecured Wi-Fi connections, and even recognizes fake or “spoof” networks.
- Mobile Attack View | Delivers a single-source view for an SMB’s internal team, showing any mobile threats from devices that are connected to the company’s system. This ability to recognize vulnerabilities in real-time gives technology leaders the advantage of stepping in to take action before a data breach occurs.
We’re also excited to have included, as part of the Small Business Suite, our best-in-class identity theft protection capabilities for employees and our world-class resolution services. EZShield Restoration, the company’s proprietary, fully managed identity restoration process, has resulted in a world-class Net Promoter Score, and an average customer rating of nine out of 10.
Partner with Us
If you’d like to consider our Small Business Suite for your customers, or, perhaps you are a small business ready to explore one of our affordable, bundled solution options, which also includes employee protection, we’re ready to help you. Please contact us at email@example.com or compare packages and buy now.
To learn more about EZShield’s Small Business Suite features and capabilities, view our datasheet.