Sontiq Enhances IdentityForce Consumer Mobile App
SONTIQ™ UPDATES ITS IDENTITYFORCE MOBILE APP WITH MOBILE CYBERSECURITY FEATURES AND REFRESHED USER INTERFACE
New User Experience with the Identity Theft Protection Mobile App Combines Power of Mobile Cybersecurity to Alert Users to Device Threats and Security Compromises
November 12th, 2019
Sontiq, an enterprise high-tech security and identity protection company, today announced an updated user interface for its IdentityForce Mobile App, which also includes comprehensive mobile device scanning and related alerts to help ensure the safety and security of individuals and families. By applying a key component of its Mobile Defense Suite™ to the IdentityForce Mobile App, consumers now can take advantage of a new feature, Mobile Attack Control™, which monitors and alerts IdentityForce Mobile App users to a wide array of threats including rogue apps, spyware, unsecured Wi-Fi connections, and even recognizes fake or “spoof” networks.
“We take protecting identities seriously. Infusing IdentityForce’s top-rated identity theft protection capabilities with comprehensive mobile cybersecurity features through Mobile Attack Control, is the next evolution of mitigating threats to our members’ digital footprints,” explained Angela Murphy, Chief Operating Officer at Sontiq. “In combination with this significant enhancement, which we are providing to IdentityForce members at zero cost, we have also updated the mobile app’s user interface with a more modernized experience for faster pinpointing of key personal protection information and alerts.”
With the ubiquity of mobile devices being used for both personal and business reasons, the number of mobile phone takeovers has increased by 79 percent year-over-year. IdentityForce’s award-winning Mobile App features a number of security capabilities to protect against Identity fraud and mobile threats:
- Cybersecurity Protection | Through Mobile Attack Control, members are empowered with proactive threat detection signaling if their mobile device has been compromised.
- Rapid Alert Dashboard | Provides an on-demand snapshot view of all alert notifications so that members can stay informed with one-touch details.
- Financial and Personal Information Protection | Enables members to spot fraud quickly and stay on top of their key financial account activity. Members also have visibility into their personal account information and whether there is any dark web activity, the unindexed portion of the Internet.
- Comprehensive Credit Monitoring | Members with accounts that have credit monitoring gain immediate access to their credit scores and alerts with tips to help understand ratings and when to take action regarding potential fraud.
- On-the-Fly Social Media Monitoring | Access to understand current state of Social Media Identity Monitoring (SMIM) status for networks including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Multi-Security Features | In addition to Two-Factor Authentication and Touch ID, the app includes the ability for members to either select fingerprint or facial recognition depending on their phone model.
IdentityForce’s updated Mobile App is available now in the iTunes store for iOS users and the Google Play store for Android users. IdentityForce Mobile is available only to active IdentityForce members.
About TransUnion (NYSE: TRU)
TransUnion is a global information and insights company that makes trust possible in the modern economy. We do this by providing an actionable picture of each person so they can be reliably represented in the marketplace. As a result, businesses and consumers can transact with confidence and achieve great things. We call this Information for Good®.
A leading presence in more than 30 countries across five continents, TransUnion provides solutions that help create economic opportunity, great experiences, and personal empowerment for hundreds of millions of people. https://www.transunion.com
Sontiq, a TransUnion company, is an intelligent identity security company arming businesses and consumers with a full range of award-winning identity and cyber monitoring solutions, as well as best-in-class restoration and response offerings. Sontiq products empower millions of customers and organizations to be less vulnerable to the financial and emotional consequences of identity theft and cybercrimes. Sontiq has an outstanding track record for delivering high-touch support and fraud remediation services, demonstrated through its 99% customer satisfaction ratings. https://www.sontiq.com